Gambit Fingerprinting is accredited by the RCMP to electronically generate and submit fingerprints in association with the Contract Security Program.
Contract Security Program
On February 1, 2017, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the lead agency responsible for law enforcement inquiries, retired name-based criminal record checks. These name-based checks have been replaced with a new electronic fingerprinting process.
Digital fingerprints are now required for all levels of personnel security screening and clearances for the Contract Security Program including:
- Reliability Status
- Top Secret
Call 613-702-0491 for more information.
The Gambit Fingerprinting Advantage
- No need to bring in the Fingerprints Applicant Request Form for the Contract Security Program ... we generate it for you
- Our form will be electronically generated and emailed to the applicant and CSO
- Applicants do not need to worry about clerical mistakes caused by human error
- Applicants can pre-pay online to further speed up the process
- Book online to avoid having to wait in line
- We have a convenient nearby fingerprinting centre no matter where you are located in the city
- Our Ottawa East Fingerprinting Centre is open weekends (by appointment) to better serve you
You must bring two (2) pieces of valid, government-issued identification to your fingerprinting appointment, one of which must be primary ID.
ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT