Gambit ID is certified by the RCMP to electronically generate and submit fingerprints in association with the Contract Security Program.
Fingerprinting for Government of Canada Security Clearance (Federal Employment)
On February 1, 2017, the RCMP, the lead agency responsible for law enforcement inquiries, retired name-based criminal record checks. These name-based checks have been replaced with a new electronic fingerprinting process.
Digital fingerprints are required for all levels of personnel security screening and clearances for the Contract Security Program including:
- Reliability Status
- Top Secret
Call 613-702-0491 for more information.
The Gambit ID Fingerprinting Advantage
- No need to bring in the Fingerprints Applicant Request Form for the Contract Security Program; we generate it for you
- Our form will be electronically generated and emailed to the applicant and CSO
- Applicants do not need to worry about clerical mistakes caused by human error
- Applicants can pre-pay online to further speed up the process
- We have a convenient nearby fingerprinting centre no matter where you are located in the city
About your appointment
What to bring
You must bring two (2) pieces of government issued identification, one of which must be a primary ID.
The following types of ID are acceptable as primary identification:
- Driver's License (issued by Canadian Province or Territory)
- Record of Landing
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Work or Study Permit
- Certification of Indian Status
- Firearms Possession and Acquisition License
- Canadian National Institute of the Blind Identification Card
- Federal/ Provincial/ Municipal Identification Card
- Military Family Identification Card
The following are acceptable as secondary identification:
- Health Card
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Hunting License
- Fishing License
- Marriage License
- Hospital Card
- Immigration Papers
- Union Membership Card
- Private Industry Employee Identification Cards
- SIN cards are NOT an acceptable form of ID.
- All identification must be current and not expired.
What to expect
Upon arrival, you will register at the reception desk where you will be required to provide two pieces of government-issued ID and some basic contact information. When a technician becomes available, you will be escorted into our secure room where your fingerprinting will be completed. The entire process should take approximately 10 minutes if your appointment was scheduled in advance.